skip to Main Content

Shared Care Orders

Following a separation, many parents apply to Court for a child arrangements order to formally set out the living arrangements for the child/children, known as a shared care order. Any person including a parent, grandparent, guardian or any other person…

Back To Top
**New London Office - NOW OPEN**
**New London Office - NOW OPEN**
Find out more Find out more