skip to Main Content

How do the Courts deal with parental alienation?

In October this year, a case appeared before Mr Justice Keehan in the Royal Courts of Justice.  The father in this case had applied for an order that his son (12) move to live with him.  His son was at…

Back To Top
**New London Office - NOW OPEN**
**New London Office - NOW OPEN**
Find out more Find out more