Terms & Conditions
The term “Hawkins Family Law” or “us” or “we” refers to the owners of the website whose registered office is The Old Court House, 19 Market Square, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK11 1BE. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Nothing in this website or the documents available through it constitutes legal or professional advice. You should not rely on any information contained in this website.
- The content of the pages of this website are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability or the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you decide to access any third party website linked to this website you do so entirely at your own risk. We include these links merely as a convenience to you but such inclusions do not imply that we endorse or accept responsibility for the content or use of such website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copy right notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We cannot guarantee that this website will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any errors on this website please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to correct it.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Hawkins Family Law’s prior written consent.
- Any dispute arising between you and Hawkins Family Law in relation to this website shall be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts for the purposes of any such dispute.
- Hawkins Family Law regulatory provision under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Hawkins Family Law is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 but we are able in certain circumstances to offer a limited range of investment services to clients because we are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. We can provide these investment services if they are an incidental part of the professional services that we have been engaged to provide. We can also provide services in relation to investments which may reasonably be regarded as a necessary part of our professional services for which we are otherwise permitted to provide in conformity with such Acts.
- If you have any complaints with the service that this firm provides then you should let us know. The firm has a complaint’s procedure and we will try to resolve any complaints quickly. If for any reason we are unable to resolve the complaint then the Solicitors Regulation Authority also provides a complaints and redress scheme.
- Disclaimer of Liability
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Hawkins Family Law and whilst we endeavour to keep this information up to date and correct we make no representations or warranties of any kind expressed or implied about the completeness, inaccuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance that you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Hawkins Family Law. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply our recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hawkins Family Law take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.Nothing in this website constitutes legal advice. You should always consult a suitably qualified lawyer on a specific legal problem or matter.
- The promoter is: Hawkins Family Law Ltd (company no. 07166533) whose registered office is at The Old Court House, 19 Market Square, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, MK11 1BE.
- The offer is open to residents of England and Wales aged 18 years or over except employees of Hawkins Family Law Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the offer.
- By entering the offer, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and to be bound by a conflict search.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- There is no entry fee.
- Closing date for entry will be upon us reaching the 50th appointment booked and meeting the criteria referred to in the advertisement. After this point no further entries to the offer will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Please note that the further 30 minute consultation is only applicable upon us receiving your instructions by way of signing and complying with our operating Terms and Conditions of business supplied to you following your initial enquiry.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the offer will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The offer is as stated in the advertisement/flyer and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- No Legal Aid is available via the promoter.
- The offer is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any offer with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The offer and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Entry into the offer will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the offer if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The promoter will ask for proof of identity by way of original evidence to verify the identity of an entrant at the point of attending a further consultation and may use any channels and methods available to carry out checks of any details provided. Entrants may only enter the offer in their own name.
- The limit for entries are as indicated in the offer and these terms and conditions. Any entries received before the opening (14th August 2019) and after the maximum number of entries has been reached will be invalid and will not be entered into the offer.
- By entering the offer entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete. Entrants also warrant that they are the copyright owners of any copyright works submitted, e.g. photographs and drawings, and Hawkins Family Law’s use of such works (which you will permit) will not infringe the rights of any third party.
- Entry to the offer may only be made through the applicable method(s) indicated in the offer information.
- The promoter will not be liable to reimburse expenses incurred in making an entry in any offer.
- Please note that telephone calls may be recorded to ensure that offer entries are captured, for staff training and quality control purposes.